Your First Step Towards AI Transformation
Achieve Rapid Results - Don't Wait to Innovate
With the hands-on guidance of our expert team, you'll gain practical experience with AI and develop a vision for how it can transform your organization over time.
The focused 60-day engagement allows you to move from AI curious to AI capable quickly, setting you up for success as you continue to expand your AI capabilities.
Don't let your competitors race ahead – sign up today to get started with AI Activate and take the first steps towards an AI-assisted organisation.BUY NOW FOR £12,500 + VAT
AI Activate: Your First Step Towards AI Transformation
AI Activate is a 60-day sprint designed to provide a clear understanding of AI's capabilities and create an actionable plan to become an AI-assisted organisation.
Through AI Activate you will:
Receive a comprehensive AI policies pack to ensure ethical and effective AI usage
Participate in an AI Boardroom Briefing to level up leadership on AI
Review key workflows and identify top candidates for automation and optimization
Implement a minimum viable product (MVP) workflow automation as a pilot project
Develop a 12-month AI implementation roadmap tailored to your organisation
Receive AI training
AI Activate is a 60-day sprint which is delivered digitally to start your organisation's AI journey.
- Service Description
- Outline objective, deliverables, timeline and importance of timely client engagement
- Implement Policy documents
- Initial workflow, process review and identify target workflow
AI BOARDROOM BRIEFING (CALL)
AI POLICY (EMAIL)
- Target workflow selected and objective agreed.
- Policy delivered
- AI Boardroom Briefing
AI Agent dev and demo call
AI AGENT MVP
- Initial automation development
- Initial AI demo and feedback
- Client to select training based on needs
- 1x Foundational Training programme
Finalise MVP Scorecard
- Finalise AI Agent MVP.
- Client demo and feedback
- Seek client input to complete scorecard.
Scorecard & Planner
- Delivery of scorecard and planner
- Discuss next steps for AI implementation
- Discuss further AI Training requirements
Sign up for the AI Insider
Get your strategic insight weekly